Following a review of our operations, RQC Group is combining our construction and roofing services into one entity.
This entity will be called ‘Diverse Building and Roofing Services Pty Limited.’
Why are we doing this?
• Making this change will assist us to maintain competitiveness in our markets as we receive economies of scale by combining services, our service teams on road and office-based, IT systems, and financial support systems. It allows focused marketing efforts and clarity for our customers. It also prevents our entities from potentially competing against each other in similar markets.
When will this happen?
- Diverse Building and Roofing Services Pty Ltd will become operational on Monday 19 June 2023. From this date, we will provide quotations under this entity and issue new work orders and documentation for approved jobs under this entity.
- We will look to manage existing approved works to conclusion under the existing entities of RQC Constructions Pty Ltd and Diverse Building and Roofing Pty Ltd.
What does this mean for you?
- We will continue to focus on strong customer relationships through successful delivery and great customer service.
- Our values of Respect, Quality and Connection have not changed.
- Where a service agreement or contract is in place – this will need to be reviewed for the provision of services by Diverse Building and Roofing Services Pty Ltd.
- We will provide updated entity details for Diverse Building and Roofing Services – including ABN and registered business information, QBCC and NSW Licence info, Insurance details, WorkCover information, and our CM3 qualification.
- Creating one entity and operating structure will ensure the ongoing competitiveness of our services for you.
What do you need to do?
- Be aware of the above changes and communicate as appropriate within your organisation.
- Manage through with us the updating of any agreements between us and any administrative changes required in support of the change.
- Reach out and talk to us at any time.
If you are an existing customer, contractor or supplier, a member of our team will contact you shortly to follow up with you and answer any questions you may have.